Messaging has become one of the most popular communication paths in recent years, through messenger apps and text messages. With the rise in the popularity of messaging, many businesses have started developing chatbot-based applications.
A Chatbot is an artificial intelligence (AI) software that can simulate a conversation (or a chat) with a user in natural language through messaging applications, websites, mobile apps, or telephone.
Using a chatbot is as simple as having a conversation with your customers. You can ask questions or give it a command, and it’ll respond to you and carry out your actions. Chatbots can be run in any number of chat apps, including Facebook Messenger, your phone’s text messaging app, Slack, And What’s app.
Chatbot integration is a process of connecting your chatbot with other platforms like FB Messenger, Slack, Skype, and WhatsApp, etc
Benefits of Chatbot Integration:
- FB Messenger Integration helps to manage your potential Fanpages.
- Slack Integration offers a way to make your business more efficient for your internal customers, such as business partners or employees.
- Chatbot Integration helps you to automate your repetitive tasks and coordinate with your team members.
- Integrating chatbots with your business tools helps to enhance customer engagement by providing relevant information about your products and services.
- Increases work automation by Integrating a chatbot on your business websites with its accurate responses and performing repetitive tasks without error.
- Protects your customer data, makes your customers feel secure by making their information confidential.